Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 28 April 2012

dior rene gruau

This week was definitely the most intense fashion week for me. Admittedly, I enjoyed creating my Dior posts, but a part of me, the tiniest part, wished I didn’t start this writing marathon. Combined with daily work and chores, it was just a little bit too much. Oh well… Dior deserves a few sleepless night, doesn’t he?

Tomorrow I will post the last story and today I just want to share a couple of links. The first one is for Dior Mag, an on-line diary of stories and videos available via official Dior website. If you love Christian Dior, you will definitely enjoy it. The other link is for Pathe website where you can view short videos from the archives – so very precious.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Always yours,

signature

Photo source: Illustration by René Gruau for Christian Dior

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts