Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 19 April 2012

Hiya!! Just a quick review of Mac's What a Dame! High-Light Powder!


I bought this a while ago at a CCO store near me and can't remember exactly how much I got it for (not that much less than full price anyway, CCO's never have amazing discounts :/).

Check it out!
I'll admit, this is another buy based on packaging. But c'mon, look at it, it's so darn pretty. Not to mention when I opened it up, it had a beautiful shimmery pale design on it. Sadly, I didn't realise that wasn't the colour of the actual product. The shimmery pretty colour I loved rubbed off at first swipe!

The compact itself is lovely, I really think Mac does packaging right. This is pretty and fun, but doesn't feel cheap at all despite the plastic packaging. 



The sponge isn't a huge amount of use, as it picks up way too much product. Honestly, I wouldn't use this as a highlighter. It's a tan pink-y orange colour, and it make a lovely blush on days I want a more natural look, but this is just too dark and pigmented to make a good face powder or highlighter on me.



Bit of packaging Pron for you though, and I think you can still get this some places (if you're willing to risk buying off an online site, and pay a chunk more money than the original price at that).

Emma
xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts