Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 17 April 2012

missoni-converse-chuck-taylor-spring-summer-2012-1

I admit, it took me a while to get my first pair of Converse, but once me and my new trainers had a walk I was converted. Needless to say, I was excited to hear that Converse teamed up with Missoni for the fifth time to give an iconic zigzag look to Chuck Taylors, one of the Converse legends. The green and cream (officially known as tan) shoes in woven fabric that sparkles thank to silver and gold metallic threads are designed specifically for women. The boys can treat themselves to a navy pair.  I am loving the tan version that would look perfect with jeans or wide off-white linen trousers and also fit a pastel trend brief seamlessly. What do you think?

Photo source: converse.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts