Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 23 April 2012

The lovely Demi Mist from Beauty and the Mist just gave me the Kreativ Blogger award! I'm thrilled to bits, and so happy! Go and check her blog out if you get the chance, it's worth a read!!


Rules:
Post a link to the blogger who gave you the award.
Answer the questions.
Share 7 random things about yourself.
Pass to ten bloggers.

7 random things :

1. I speak French as well as English (my dad studied in France and is fluent) and have always dreamt of someday living and working in France :D
2. I also dream of living in Japan, and am self-teaching myself Japanese. I first started picking it up when I worked in a Japanese Restaurant last year.
3. I'm a major foodie, I think I'd even give up make up if I got to eat wonderful food every day for the rest of my life :9
4. I've just been accepted for a Masters at King's College!
5. My Dad's going to be on TV tonight (CNN)!! He's a doctor, so is giving a commentary on Fabrice Muamba's collapse.
6. I might get to go with him to have a look round the studio! (If I can get off work, which isn't likely :/)
7. Hot Rollers are my favourite thing ever :D


And I give this award to :


All of these blogs are really creative and generally wonderful, so go give them a read!!

Thanks again to Demi!!


Emma 
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts