Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 13 April 2012

Hello lovely Readers!
I don't know how everyone feels about eye-shadow primer, but I personally love it!
The two biggies out there (from what I've heard) are Urban Decay Primer Potion and Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I've tried both, but the one I've been using most recently is Too Faced Shadow Insurance!


This is a little tube I got in a Too Faced Palette, and have been using since my Urban Decay Primer Potion ran out.

Jump!

On the Too Faced site it says:

Your full coverage insurance policy against all fading, creasing and smudging. Our skin-soothing formula evens out skin tone and smoothes fine lines to create a perfect canvas for shadows. Color is intensified and locked down until you take it off. 

The texture of the product is quite nice, quite slick and creamy feeling, so very easy to spread on your eye.

Out of the tube it looks like this:



On the eye it's pretty much invisible, and it doesn't feel too heavy, although likewise, I wouldn't say you're not going to be able to feel it at all.

The proof is in the pudding as they say though, and the pudding works!
The eye-shadow on the left is on top of Too Faced Shadow Insurance, and the right eye-shadow isn't. The difference is even more obvious in real life.



With Shadow Insurance the eye-shadow is instantly more vibrant, more colourful, and has a much more creamy, even texture. 
It transforms eye-shadows which may not be very good quality, or very pigmented, into much better looking shadow on the lid. 
I really like this product, and will definitely be purchasing a full size tube when I run out!

Available from Asos and Boots for £16.50, it's not exactly bargain bucket, but my tiny tube has lasted 6 months at least!

I'm quite interested in the new versions they've brought out too, Shadow Insurance Candlelight and Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue, has anyone heard of these/tried them out?

Emma 
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts