Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 10 April 2012

I've been seeing a lot of love for The Balm products recently, and while my experience isn't extensive (it's tricky to get hold of here in the UK), I thought I'd spread the love!


This is Hot Mama All-in-One by the balm, and it is bee-yoo-tiful :D

Check it!

It's one of three in this range, the others being Bahama Mama, and Sexy Mama. I picked this up at TK Maxx (TJ Maxx I think for our American counterparts...?) for a nifty price (let us never forget my love of a bargain) and have been in love ever since. That The Balm gets such good reviews only makes me more upset that I can't seem to find this anywhere except on one-offs at TK Maxx :/

On The Balm's site, it says:

Sexy Shadow & Beautiful Blush All-in-One!
 theBalm introduces Hot Mama, a true , it says:all-in-one essential: sexy shadow, striking blush, subtle highlighter, and light-reflecting lip finisher tucked inside a go-anywhere compact. The pinky-peach hue adds a splash of color to cheeks, a hint of shimmer to the lids, and illuminates your finest features. 


I haven't tried this as an eyeshadow yet, I'll have to give it a go sometime soon, but I can tell you this is a fantastic blush.


The packaging is so nice, I love the retro feel, and even though it's made of cardboard it still manages to feel quite weighty and high quality.





The colour reminds me of Nars Orgasm, a beautiful shimmer peachy-pink colour, flecked through with gold.
The texture is creamy, and because of this lasts a bit longer than a powder. 
The colour is really universally flattering. I'm super pale, and this makes a really pretty pink glow on me, and on darker skin-tones I imagine the golden-peachiness picks up more :D

UK readers: This is available for £12.99 from Hot Rockin Belle,a lovely site that seems to have a lot of The Balm products for reasonable prices!! Happy Days!!

Emma xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts