Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 20 April 2012

Hello my lovelies! 

This Sunday to Tuesday I didn't post as much as I wanted to, as I was completely rushed off my feet at the Exec Sec Summit (an event for PAs and EAs). The magazine I work for owns the event, and so I was sent there to help organise things, and provide support for the delegates attending!

The wonderful thing about it all was that, as stressful as it was, we got to stay in the most beautiful hotel in Oxfordshire, Heythrop Park.

I'm going to do a series of posts on my time there, as I managed to get my hands on a few goodies, but I wanted to start off with what was left on my pillow on the first night, a This Works: Sleep kit!

 

I arrived on Sunday and worked until 1:30AM in the morning on the first night, so when I came back to my room, this was a welcome surprise :D

Jump!

The set includes two mini versions of Deep Calm Pillow Spray, and Breathe In.
On the This Works site, it says:

Breathe more easily with an intense blend of Frankincense and Eucalyptus and find peace with a pillow spray rich in Lavender, Vetivert and Camomile essential oils.

The first in the set, the Deep Calm Pillow Spray, was a beautiful lavender essential oil fragrance. I have very sensitive skin, and usually don't like to spray anything onto my pillows, in case it gives me a reaction, but this was just lovely.

There was no need to spray lots on, it was such an intense (in a good way!) scent that I only needed a spray of this on the pillow behind the one I slept on to feel the effects!

And the effects were really good - having spent the last few hours stressing about getting everything done for people arriving the next day, I wasn't sure I'd sleep well at all, but this had me nodding off in no time.


The second was Breathe In aromatic oils. The bottle has a roller ball top, so you can apply this easily to your pulse points. It has the same scent of Lavender, and, like the pillow spray, you only need a small amount for this to work. 

Also, amazingly enough, it caused no reaction on my super sensitive skin! I've been carrying this around with me ever since, as it's great to apply when you're feeling stressed :D


Absolutely gorgeous product, which is so so useful for travelling (especially if you're working away), and made a lovely change from a traditional mint on the pillow!

The mini set is available for £10 from This Works. The full size pillow spray can also be bought separately for £20.  

Emma
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts