Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 30 April 2012

Happy Monday guys - that wasn't sarcasm, I'm actually happy right now because for the first time in over two weeks IT'S ACTUALLY SUNNY HERE!! Miracles happen.

If it's not so sunny wherever you are, I have something to cheer you up (or at least something that always cheers me up) - a post about really good food.


Last week, I discovered a Vietnamese takeaway right next to my work, and they had to scrape me off the ceiling I was that excited. I'd never properly tried Vietnamese, but I used to watch all these Vietnamese cooking shows, and have been pretty much obsessed for ages!
The Vietnamese takeaway I found is called Velo.
Now, despite drooling over all the pictures of Vietnamese cooking I saw online and on TV, I was still a little apprehensive, as I cannot eat spicy food AT ALL. 
However, everything I bought wasn't spicy (the noodle dish had chillies, but the lady behind the counter very kindly had them taken off for me) just really really tasty.

I bought Prawn Summer Rolls for around £3.


These were absolutely gorgeous. All the veggies are raw in it, and it's full of rice noodles, and these massive kings prawns. It tasted like Summer, so fresh and healthy tasting (in a good way, not in a nibbling-on-rye-crackers-that-taste-like-cardboard-but-oh-well-it's-'healthy way)

They came with the tastiest peanut sauce too, and this had a little chilli in it, but just enough to give it a kick, nothing I couldn't handle.


I also bought a Pho Chicken (I was really hungry, ok?!) for around £5-6 and this was some tasty tasty soup noodle :D


It's full of rice noodles, omnomnomnom :9


If you're ever in London and fancy a takeaway that is fresh and healthy as well as delicious, then Velo is located on 104 Tooley Street, near London Bridge station!
And if my opinion isn't enough, there are reviews here and here.

I'm going back again today, I can see this developing into an addiction.

Emma
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts