Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 6 April 2012

I'm using today to sort out my extensive make up collection, most of which is packed up in boxes or scattered around my room. 

I particularly want to sort out make up I use, and make which can be passed onto my little sister, and she's definitely got a lot of make up coming her way.

A lot of make-up is hard to give up however, and I'm finding my super bright/glitter make-up quite hard to part with.

If only I could get away with doing
 my make-up like this everyday...


Being perfectly honest with myself, I never wear my glittery, colourful make up anymore, as there are never occasions where it's suitable. However, I adore glitter, and a lot of my glittery make up has memories of my time at University, going out every night, and, frankly, putting more make-up on my face than was ever necessary. 


The items I'm having particular difficulty letting go of are my glitter eyeliners.

Jump!
You may have thought glittery eyeshadow, lipstick, or just plain old loose glitter would have been my glitter addiction of choice. Not so foolish readers! It was my glitter eyeliner than I prized above all else!

With these babies, I could appease my glitter-loving soul, yet still get away with not looking too OTT (in my opinion...others may have believed differently...) Neutral eyeshadow, blush, and lipstick, with a flash of glitter eyeliner, and I was ready to go.



Sadly this lot have been lingering at the bottom of a storage box for some time now, but I thought I'd give them an airing and show them off to you.






From top to bottom: 
- Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in No 3 Funk
- Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in No 7 Rock Chick
- Inks Eyeliner in Turquoise Tease
- Nyx Glitter Mania Jumbo Pencil in No 06 Chakra
- Barry M Gold Glitter Stick
- W7 Sparkle Eyeliner in No 04 Pink




Left to Right: W7, Barry M, Nyx, Inks, Collection 2000

They're all cheap and cheerful drugstore brands, some of them are a nightmare to remove, and do irritate my sensitive skin, but Oh How I Love Them <3

Do you have any make-up guilty pleasures? Is there any make-up you can't help hanging on to, even though you never wear it?

Emma xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts