Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 6 April 2012


Ahhh, it's the start of the Easter weekend, I had such a nice lie-in today :)


The long weekend also means I'll hopefully have more time to blog, so expect to see a lot more posts coming your way!


I was sorting through my make up today, and came across some of my Barry M Dazzle Dusts. Since I've become a very sensible graduate and employee I don't get the chance to wear these as much, but I wanted to show you these, as for pigmentation and price I really don't think you can do much better than Barry M!



Check it out!


I first discovered Barry M loose pigments in my first year at University, and having never seen loose pigments before, they blew my tiny mind. Even now, when I think of pigment pots, Barry M is what jumps to my mind first.

On Barry M's site it says:

Each little pot contains multiple facets of intensive reflective colour that glides on smoothly adding sparkle and sheen.

Not only are these hyper pigmented, and super pearlised/sparkly, but they're also a really good price (everything a fresher could ever wish for). They're £4.59 a pot, but back in my Uni days they're were always on offer at Boots for 3 for £10.


The colours here are (from left to right) Sapphire, Pearly Mauve, Pink Gold, and Gold Iridescent.


I used to have a very extensive collection, but it seems these four are all that have survived! Sapphire and Pink Gold were my absolute favourite colours, and I used to do some *very* dramatic going-out looks with them.







Downsides to these are the major fall out, and the Dazzle Dusts are so pigmented and shimmery, that you need to make sure you're not too heavy handed - the trend for clown-inspired make up and clothes happened in 2009, let's make sure it doesn't make a revival, kay?





This is beautiful, but somehow I don't think I could quite pull it off....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts