Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 9 April 2012

What a dreary dreary Monday it's been today. Go figure, a nice long bank holiday weekend, and the British weather kicks in on full force for the entire thing :/
So, I wanted to show you what's been cheering me up today! 

(N.B. Things that cheer me up:
- Pink, so-girly-it-hurts things
- Notepads, writing books...etc
- LACE :D
- A Bargain. I have a Scottish mother, it turns out this is genetic....)

And what's been cheering me up today combines all those things!


I got this notepad for £4.99 from Homesense. I love Homesense, it's bargains galore (did I mention I love a bargain? Well, I love a bargain). And on top of this it's so pretty!

Jump!

Do you ever get a notepad that's so lovely looking, you don't want to mess it up with writing or content that isn't as nice? 
I can't possibly use this notebook until I've come up with some meaningful poetry, and attended calligraphy lessons to write them up in perfect calligraphic script. 
Then I need to find a meadow, to collect wildflowers and press them between the pages.
Anyway I digress....






Sneaking peeks at this has been banishing the Monday blues, and I thought showing you might do the same (pretty stationary is a bonafide Monday Blues Banisher).
What cheers you guys up on a gloomy day?

Emma xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts