Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 10 April 2012


Hiya!! Just a quick post, as I was recently nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Rianne from Rianne's Reviews (go check her blog out, you won't regret it!)
The Award's a fantastic networking opportunity and a lot of fun, and I'm so happy to be a part of this!
I'm so surprised to receive this - my first award - as I've only been blogging the last two weeks really! It's been brilliant so far, and I want to thank Rianne for her nomination, and all the wonderful readers who've been following and commenting! Thanks everyone!




Rules:

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging. 
2. Let them know that you have nominated them. 
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you. 
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post. 


My 7 random facts:
1. I've never dyed my hair - when I was little, my mum told me my hair would fall out if I dyed it, I guess the sentiment has stuck with me...
2. I'm the oldest of four children
3. My family is from Ireland (my mum is Scottish, but raised in Ireland)
4. I, however, was born in London :)
5. I have a tea dependency. 3 cups a day, minimum
6. I've read beauty blogs for years, and always wanted to start my own, but until recently haven't had the courage!
7. I'm a BIG fan of Asian make-up and beauty products (posts on this to follow)

Here are my 15 blogs to nominate!
***
Mani-Land
***
Thanks for reading!


Emma xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts