Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 14 April 2012

Hello chickadees!
I mentioned in an earlier post that I had a bit of an obsession with cute things, and a love of Asian make up (F.Y.I. no one does cute make up packaging as well as Asian beauty brands ;D)

I'm sure most people have heard of the name Anna Sui, as she's quite a big perfume brand over here. I used to love her in my teenage years due to the prettiness of bottles such as Dolly Girl and Secret Wish.
What most people over in the UK don't know however, is that Anna Sui has a makeup line too, sold predominantly in Japan!


I ordered these off Strawberry Net, which, for those of you who don't know, is a great place to find Asian beauty brands at reasonable prices. I've been using them for years, and they're completely reliable, with no fakes and really prompt shipping.

First up, Anna Sui Face Color!


The packaging of the entire make up line is as pretty as her perfume bottles, with the design and scent focusing on roses. I bought this a while back for something like £15, and I don't think it's available anywhere anymore.



I have the face colour in 303, a lovely peachy rose colour. The packaging is really pretty, with roses embossed on the lid, and a little puff to apply. While pretty, the packaging is made of quite lightweight plastic, and the puff doesn't really work as well as brush, which are downsides.



On Polyvore it says:

Like a brush, but the colors are a rush - vivid and translucent at the same time. Creamy, lingering, and always color true. Effects can be dramatic or soft by the way you layer color. Pat colors down for a natural look, or apply boldly for drama!


I wouldn't say this was hugely pigmented, nowhere near Mac or Nars in terms of quality and colour, but it leaves a delicate pretty flush, and the colour is beautiful.


I wouldn't say this is in my usual make up routine, as one the initial buzz of the packaging wore-off, this got left more to one side. However, I do love it, and it's very very pretty :D

Have a gander at the cosmetics line on Anna Sui's site, they've got some real packaging treats on there.

Emma
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts