Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 29 April 2012

Turns out I have more The Balm products than I thought!
I completely forgot that I bought The Balm's Read My Lips lipstick in Gossip from Cosmetic Candy's last blog sale!


Jump!
On The Balm's site it says:

Out with the old in with the new, well so to speak. These new editions are not your mama’s lipstick. Say bye bye to that bad lipstick taste and hello to these sheer, delicious, vanilla-mint tubes of heaven.

This creamy, moisturising formula has vitamins A and E along with olive and jojoba oil leaving you with a soft and sexy pucker.


I bought this not even realising it was from The Balm, but mainly because of the pretty packaging (unlike a lot of people, I have a real thing for paper packaging. Maybe from my long time obsession with Paul & Joe lipsticks..?) and that this was a colour very different to anything I already own. I have a bit of a phobia of bright pinks, and do I wanted to give something this frightening (at least to me) a shot. The picture actually doesn't show exactly how bright the tube is, so I've added a stock photo. The most accurate colour is somewhere between the two.



This is a pale pink with silvery sparkles in it. As adventurous a combo as this sounds, I was actually surprised by how wearable this shade was. I guess a clue's in the name (The Balm), as this is very like, erm, a balm. It's really sheer and moisturising, probably due to the jojoba oil, and doesn't offend my anti-bright-pink sensibilities at all!



As you can see, it's really very natural on, and I use this for a daytime, moisturised look. 
This is a lovely product, but if you're expecting pigmentation, this ain't it! If a sheer, shimmery balm is what you're looking for though, this may be your guy.

Available for £11 on Bath and UnwindFeel Unique, and Amazon.

Emma
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts