Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 12 April 2012

Ooooh, I have something special for you today Dear Readers...
Catch a gander at the limited edition Paul & Joe Alice in Wonderland Collection Tin (has anyone twigged I'm a bit of a Disney fan yet? ;D).


I bought this sometime last year off Asos for £17 (in the sale :D) and haven't been able to bring myself to use it yet. I think you know your makeup obsession is proper cuckoo when you buy collections, knowing full well you'll never use it, as not only is it too pretty, it's also LE :/

Jump!


And it is gorgeous, as per usual from Paul & Joe Cosmetics



It came in a pink design as well as the blue...unusually for me I went for the blue.



To be honest, this has been pretty easy for me to leave essentially untouched, as there isn't really any 'proper' (in my opinion) make up in it.
The kit contains blotting sheets in a mirror compact, blotting sheet refills, and a tinted lipbalm-y type lipstick.



Asos Says:

Blotting Papers:
This pretty compact contains a mirror with a full set of blotting papers.
Look and feel magical anytime, anywhere!

Don't get me wrong, this is super cute, and some people love blotting papers. I just never really use them. Not that I don't get shine, I just prefer powder touch ups :)
Like a trophy husband, it's lovely to look at, but not much use...



The Lip Treatment Stick is lovely in terms of looks as well, with beautiful packaging and Paul & Joe's usual design on the lipstick itself.

Asos says:

Lip Treatment Stick:
The formula's delicate balence of wax and light, fresh, smooth oil makes the lipstick spread on delectably smooth. It also contains lasting fit oil, which is highly adhesive and very flexible, so it glides on smooth and creamy, and adheres snugly to the lips

It's definitely a lovely balm, but as a balm junkie, I have huge amounts of lip balm kicking about, that do the same thing, and are £4.99 from Boots. So no need really to go using such a pretty Lip Treatment stick...







This is beautiful to look at, and maybe one day I'll start using it :)
Until then I'll just keep taking it out and gazing soulfully at it's beauty.
Do any of you have makeup you can't bring yourself to use?

Emma
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts